Another year has ended, and what an eventful one it was, taking me across the world into the home and heart of a new love and sailing towards new horizons. I´m very happy to be physically surrounded this day by some of the people I love most (Niki, Anjes, Tess and Yarrow, and OK, Astrid the Cat) and I´d like to wish other loved ones and friends, wherever you are, the Bestest Wishes for the new year ahead which for some of us, as I write this, has already started and for others has yet to begin. May we all find the happiness, balance, peace, comfort, love and friendship (not in any particular order) we seek.Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New Year
Another year has ended, and what an eventful one it was, taking me across the world into the home and heart of a new love and sailing towards new horizons. I´m very happy to be physically surrounded this day by some of the people I love most (Niki, Anjes, Tess and Yarrow, and OK, Astrid the Cat) and I´d like to wish other loved ones and friends, wherever you are, the Bestest Wishes for the new year ahead which for some of us, as I write this, has already started and for others has yet to begin. May we all find the happiness, balance, peace, comfort, love and friendship (not in any particular order) we seek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for you lovely words... as well as the updates and photos. I've been missing the family heaps - this is the first New Year without the girls! But John and I had a wonderful evening with his brother and friends; a merry bonfire at our new fireplace / cooking hearth; and much good cheer. We ended up going to bed at 2 am which is good going :-). I put some photos on my blog. Love to all there from all here... xxx
ReplyDelete