The things one eats sometimes.Comfort food, is what Niki calls it. (I think her Mum made it as a treat when Niki was young, or perhaps she refused to, I'm not sure what the story was) but Niki has a predelection for it, when the fridge is empty and she's run out of culinary ideas. (Not suggesting here that Niki's mum ever ran out of culinary ideas!)
I'm not sure what to call it, but I don't think I had ever eaten tinned spaghetti (in tomato sauce, of course) on toast before ... And yet, strangely, it tasted, erm, nice and felt rather, erm, good.
Wouldn't eat it every day, and I bet you MacDonald's would stay right away from it, but hey, at least no animals got killed in the process ... Try it, Tess and Yarrow, and let me know what you think ....
Dont worry daddy- i already have! (:
ReplyDeletexoxoxoSparrow