Tess and Yarrow are starting to be even more excited than they were in the knowledge that two weeks from now they´ll be boarding a plane to fly down (or up? Sideways, actually) to Portugal to stay with Niki and me, and their sister Anjès for a few weeks. This morning, on Skype, we pondered over the requirements for clothing, seeing as in Oz it was 39 degrees (C) yesterday and here is it 13 ... I suggested they beg, steal and borrow a jumper or two from their friends (don´t buy because when you go back you will not need them, I can assure you ....), a pair of sturdy walking shoes (go to Kmart and I´ll shout you a pair), a scarf (I´ve seen scarves all over the house in Australia for years - why? I have no idea, they were never worn - ) and a coat ... Oh, and bring one of your beanies! That´ll be nice and warm on your head.
No comments:
Post a Comment