Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Going

Today I took my love to the airport, for the next stage in our journey. Niki is flying to Taipei as we speak, and then on to London, for a short visit to her parents. On Sunday she will then fly to Lisbon., to  start work at the school and the uni. immediately. 

It is, to say the least, curious, to be separate after such a long time - neither of us were very happy possums today. But we also know that it can´t be otherwise for now. In a few weeks we´ll be together again. My love - me Tess and Yarrow are sending our deepest of love to you. Bon Voyage, and find out about the Chinese sense of humour on the long flights. I know you have been looking for English joke books written by Chinese writers, but I doubt whether they exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment