Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best Practise

In good and thorough Niki fashion, Tess, Yarrow and I confronted The House on Saturday morning and cleaned and tidied from top to bottom and back. A thorough bathrooms cleaning; vacuuming and mopping all floors and general selecting, moving and throwing away of Stuff did the job! Homely shopping in Lismore ensued (well, after the NRMA had come and gone to put a new battery in the car, that is...) 

Early evening, Tess was picked up by Lochlan´s parents (and said Lochlan) to be taken out for an early Valentine´s dinner in a French restaurant nearby. Apparently, Lochlan´s parents were going to have dinner in the same restaurant but at a different table. How cute is that! Tess was very excited. Yarrow and I spent a pleasant evening having a scrumptious dinner of ´aardappelkoekjes´ with snowpeas and watching an excellent episode of Midsomer Murders

So now, sitting in bed, looking out over a misty valley on what promises to be a rainy day, I miss my love who has, in all likelihood, fallen into a jetlagged sleep on the sofa in Polebrook...

No comments:

Post a Comment