Breaking up two long working-weeks with a visit to ´the homestead´, I´m spending two days with mum. Yesterday, my sister Jacqueline visited, with her husband Jos; and today we´re expecting Arthur, my other sister Marielle´s partner, to arrive with their dog Mazzel who (the dog) will spend the afternoon with us while Arthur and Jos go watch a soccer match. Marielle I might see tonight - she has had to work over the weekend at some sort of event up north (she is a sports and business and Reiki massage professional, running her own company). In the meantime (a very homely feeling, I must admit) mum has washed all my clothes ...Sunday, September 26, 2010
Home away from home
Breaking up two long working-weeks with a visit to ´the homestead´, I´m spending two days with mum. Yesterday, my sister Jacqueline visited, with her husband Jos; and today we´re expecting Arthur, my other sister Marielle´s partner, to arrive with their dog Mazzel who (the dog) will spend the afternoon with us while Arthur and Jos go watch a soccer match. Marielle I might see tonight - she has had to work over the weekend at some sort of event up north (she is a sports and business and Reiki massage professional, running her own company). In the meantime (a very homely feeling, I must admit) mum has washed all my clothes ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment