Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still stuck

Well ... Still stuck ... Not an ash cloud in sight, but The Powers That be have still got airspace locked ... Quite a surreal feeling, really. No flights until (at least) Sunday. Starting to seriously look into the Night Train to Lisbon - I can take it down the road at Amsterdam CS. What´s twenty-one hours in a lifetime? I´m starting to warm to the idea... A tad expensive, but I love train journeys and with the refund on my ticket... hmm, I´ll sleep on it. The journey would take me straight through Holland, Belgium, France, Spain to Lisboa, with two changes, one in Paris and one in Irun, Spain. Unusual, to say the least.

Now that the opportunity has arisen Peter and I will get together tonight to do some music and work on the CD which is nice as we haven´t been able to yet this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment