So off we are to Barcelona, in Spain, on Saturday, back on Monday. Niki´s school has won a contract with a company with branches in Spain and Portugal delivering an English language in-company course. So for this purpose they´ve hired teachers on both sides of the border, and this weekend Niki needs to go and meet the teacher in question, inspect the rooms, meet the company reps, etc. In the meantime, I´ll take the opportunity to do some research into the Spanish English language publishing market and on Sunday, we get an opportunity to see Barcelona where I´ve personally not been yet... According to the hotel info, we should have wireless Internet, so I´ll be looking people up...Friday, April 23, 2010
I know noothing ...
So off we are to Barcelona, in Spain, on Saturday, back on Monday. Niki´s school has won a contract with a company with branches in Spain and Portugal delivering an English language in-company course. So for this purpose they´ve hired teachers on both sides of the border, and this weekend Niki needs to go and meet the teacher in question, inspect the rooms, meet the company reps, etc. In the meantime, I´ll take the opportunity to do some research into the Spanish English language publishing market and on Sunday, we get an opportunity to see Barcelona where I´ve personally not been yet... According to the hotel info, we should have wireless Internet, so I´ll be looking people up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment