Monday, April 12, 2010

Gosh

Gosh, and then all of a sudden more than a week had flown past! During this week Niki and were in the UK, first visiting (and meeting, for me) Niki´s parents, and then to a conference in the beautiful mid-UK city of Harrogate, close-ish to the Yorkshire Dales. Spring had definitely sprung in the UK and daffodils, cherry blossom and flowers all sorts were popping up everywhere!

For part of that week, Tess, Yarrow, Bryony, Mieke and John went camping near Bald Rock and, having spoken to Yarrow this morning, I gather they had a great and relaxing time. Yarrow has promised to put some photos up but here, on Mieke´s blog, you can already see some. Niki and I were running around like headless chooks in Harrogate, so I´m afraid there aren´t many photos of note to be shown...

I´ll be off to Holland tomorrow, for meetings with my publishers (Real English, my primary course, which is going to be extended with new components; and Realtime, the secondary course I´m working on as a content editor), as well as to see my mum, possibly Anjès, my sisters and brothers-in-law Jos and Arthur, and my friends Bertie, Denise and my Peter and Trix. All that in three days ...? Erm, yup. Back on Friday...

In the meantime Niki will also be working her proverbial off - as there is loads and loads to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, dear Sir,
    But that, my friend,
    Is the Wiggles Signature Move(:
    xooxoxoSparrow

    ReplyDelete