Thursday, March 25, 2010

Golden voice

Yarrow is hoping to enter for a voice development workshop in June. She was part of that two years ago and now she´s trying to enter again. This means that her school nominates her and she needs to send in a song on DVD. Just before I left we recorded this song (Sound of White, by 23-year old Australian singer songwriter Missy Higgins) and, well, can I say more - can a dad´s proud heart overflow with pride and awe? Hm, yes it can... definitely... If you can, play this video through a set of good loudspeakers to get the full benefit of this golden voice... She starts off softly and, after a bit more than a minute, lets rip... (I promised Yarrow that this would only appear on this blog, for our small little group of enthusiasts, so please no links to Youtube or anywhere else!)

No comments:

Post a Comment