Many a time Niki assures me that, as a male, one can´t (shouldn´t?) really venture out into the big wide world with a pair of board shorts in combination with socks and shoes underneath. (Especially after seeing me dress like that the other day (chuckle here). I´ve tried to culturally enlighten my love (not trying to convince her because I generally don´t dress that way, but breaking a lance for good ´ole Aussie culture - note the not-capital c there) by pointing out that this is how a large contingent of men in Australia actually go through life ... at any time of the year, and from any walk of life. So, I just couldn´t resist filming a little scene that unfolded before me the other day: this short clip is of a dancing lesson that was taking place at the Byron Entertainment Centre, where Tess and Yarrow have circus. It was all taking place right next to me. The man in the middle is the American owner of the Entertainment Center (so I guess he´d be well off) where the circus is housed ... Look for him and his clothes ...
No comments:
Post a Comment