Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hairdresser

Typing away briefly with Denise in Amsterdam on Skype this morning, in between exercises on the simple past and present perfect tenses for China Grammar (how exciting...), she tells me she´ll chat with me later because she is .. at the hairdresser! OK, fair enough, but imagine my surprise when she phones (on Skype) and on the little video screen I see ... Denise ... erm, Denise? Or some sort of futuristic alien from Mars, perhaps? Ah! She is, indeed, at the hairdresser´s and, in true form, being a Modern Interactive Woman and all that, she is Skyping with me from her iPhone - so what she is looking at is me, on her phone. I must admit I´d never actually had anybody phone me that way before, so I was quite excited. It deserved a post, if only because it looks, well, rather funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment