Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost ready ...

On Monday afternoon and evening my friend Peter and I spent a few very satisfying hours recording the last song of our upcoming CD, Heartbeat. This last song is called Ride the Wave, of which we'd already recorded a few versions. At some stage, however, the song got deleted (oops!) so a new version had to be made. We were quite happy to find ourselves producing an upbeat song which lasts 'only' four-and-a-half minutes ... (I mean, that's nothing for us - I think there are three seven-minute songs on this one ...).

So after more than three years the collection is complete. Yes, we took our time, but then we're simply doing it because we love doing it. Some 14 or 15 tracks will finally find their way onto the CD: some others have not made it. So watch this spot for further news down the line.

It was lovely to spend time with Peter (and some delicious Belgian brews), and with Trix who was back from Germany looking healthy and set to enjoy life. I was happy to see that my friends are looking forward to the future again and practising Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment