Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nou, nou ..

Well, it was a week of all weeks as most of you have noticed, heard or been told. Who had thought I'd wake up on Wednesday morning thinking: 'Hey, what happened to my face?' Well, Bell's Palsy (a teen site as a reference for Tess, Yarrow and Anjes) is what happened to my face, in all likelihood. Fortunately, no stroke! Still awaiting blood test results, but the prognosis is good, it should resolve itself in between 3 and 6 weeks, but in the meantime, on meds, I look like the hunchback of Notre Dame, but then without the hunch. Don't worry too much about me, I'm fine, emotionally, glad it's something that has a name and is treatable, I'm just a bit uncomfortable when I talk to people because it looks quite odd. Workwise, being a freelancer, after the firstdark and gloomy 'OMG, this is going to change my life forever' things have settled as well - rearranging committments so I can do what it most important, and reschedule what is not. It will be OK just hope and pray (whatever your inclination is) with me that it wil resolve itself gradually and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment