It was an excellent day for a ride - which is exactly what my love did. I declined for now, seeing as The Old Back isn't quite yet back in shape again (but I will ascend anew soon). Niki enthusiastically embarked on another spring adventure (almost daily occurrences at the moment) with gusto. I walked along through Peter's paddocks for the photo shoot. On the way, admiring the beautiful views and enjoying the sunshine, we met with cute li'll white calves (of which there seem to be endless numbers: count the calves in the paddock photo), witnessing the definite presence of spring. A hot spring, as it is, because often temperatures range up into the high twenties, low thirties - which makes us unsure at to what to expect of summer. Will there be another scorcher with temperatures soaring into the forties? For now, no rain, for more than six weeks already ... No grass either, them 'orses say (as we feed them extra hay). Anyway, enjoy the ride (and video)!
No comments:
Post a Comment