Not only am I shaping up myself by having resumed my daily morning walks (to be turned into runs at some stage), and not only have I gone back to the gym to be guided by 'my' personal consultant into improved fitness (not being able to do any physical exercise for a few weeks does take it out of you), I also received some other good news with the word 'shape' in it.
Just yesterday the Argentian leg of Macmillan publishers informed me that they will be creating their own version of the six-level course Take Shape which I co-authored in 2009. Take Shape is published by Macmillan Mexico in Latin and South America, and internationally, and is doing quite well. Argentina have now decided they want to create their own four-level local edition by selecting units from the original six levels. In terms of business this means that I will be receiving royalty, pro rato, for the units they choose from the levels I wrote, and - most pleasantly - that I won't be needing to write a word for this new publication ... With a population of more than 40 million people, some 25% of which are 0-14, Argentina should be an interesting market.
No comments:
Post a Comment