This month, both Niki and I will 'perform' in an online event, i.e. deliver a workshop / presentation in cyberspace attended by people from all over the world.
EVO is a global online event of the American TESOL organisation. Our event is one of many in this virtual conference, and is organised by members of the committee managing IATEFL's Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (for which Niki and I both work).
Eleven speakers from all corners of the globe will shine their light on all things EFL. I believe Niki's workshop is at 01:30 a.m. Australian time as most of the participants will be in other timezones...
EVO is a global online event of the American TESOL organisation. Our event is one of many in this virtual conference, and is organised by members of the committee managing IATEFL's Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (for which Niki and I both work).
Eleven speakers from all corners of the globe will shine their light on all things EFL. I believe Niki's workshop is at 01:30 a.m. Australian time as most of the participants will be in other timezones...
![]() |
| The presenters in the EVO event... |

No comments:
Post a Comment