Setting off to Holland today to be with mum and Anjes. Will be staying at a futuristic hotel at Schiphol tonight: I will arrive so late (23:15) and have to be in Utrecht so early the next morning, that there's no use traveling on to friends' places in Amsterdam or to mum in Roosendaal. Check out the rooms ... Star Trek Inc.!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Rain, rain ...
Ah! And today the first rain since I've arrived here in Lisboa ... dark gloomy skies and wetness falling out of the sky. I'm sure it's nothing compared to the endless rain in the Northern Rivers, but it's refreshing in a way, coolling things down. The sound of rain on stone and concrete is different though to the sound of rain on grass, mud and a colourbond roof.
Setting off to Holland today to be with mum and Anjes. Will be staying at a futuristic hotel at Schiphol tonight: I will arrive so late (23:15) and have to be in Utrecht so early the next morning, that there's no use traveling on to friends' places in Amsterdam or to mum in Roosendaal. Check out the rooms ... Star Trek Inc.!
Setting off to Holland today to be with mum and Anjes. Will be staying at a futuristic hotel at Schiphol tonight: I will arrive so late (23:15) and have to be in Utrecht so early the next morning, that there's no use traveling on to friends' places in Amsterdam or to mum in Roosendaal. Check out the rooms ... Star Trek Inc.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment