Friday, October 18, 2013

And now?

Whilst Tess is doing her HSC exams (halfway point!), Yarrow has started her Year 12 (final year!), Anjes is settling in with her Beau (see you soon!), Niki is battling with heat, drought (although it did rain the other night!) and work at home, I've wooshed through Korea, China, Korea again and am now in London at the Olympia Hilton to do my presentation today.

These are some of the people I me / had meetings with. On Monday I we recorded the promotion video for English Grammar for Teens, and I had lunch with / met the editorial team for the course. The names of the members of the editing team are: Wu Yina, the editor for level 1 (3rd right) Ma Xuemei, the editor for level 2 (3rd left);Tan Zhiheng, the editor for level 3 (1st right); Cynthia, the commissioning editor (2nd right); Zhaojing, editorial dean of the department (1st left) and Lang Song, another editorial dean (2nd left).


The editing team for our three-part course English Grammar for Teens in the reception hall of the Beijing based language publisher FLTRP. .
On Wednesday and Thursday I had meetings with my partners in the iRead series, Professor Zhang Lianzhong (left) and the commissioning editor of Qingdao Publishing Group Vincent Kim.

Professor Zhang Lianzhong, moi and Vincent Kim.

Off to the gym now for some necessary cardio, breakfast in the Executive Lounge (privilege comes with the room rate ...), and then preparing for the talk later today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment