
Just received an email from the (ex) editor of my Mexican primary course,
Take Shape, who sent me some lovely photos of Mexican kids waving level 5 around. The email said: "I’m just back from a market research trip to Mexico. While we were there we were trying to find out
about the Mid-High segment and did school visits for a week. We were trying to find out about Take Shape and
what feedback they’d had. We basically couldn’t get any criticism from
anyone, everyone seems really happy with it. Everyone at Macmillan in
Mexico was really happy with it and the principal
and co-ordinators we spoke to said students and teachers really like
it. We observed one Take Shape class full of lovely kids who were so
enthusiastic! So I wanted to send you a couple of pictures I took with
them (see attached). I figure that no one seems
to have told you much about how Take Shape is doing and you might enjoy
the feedback and photos!"
Always nice to get this kind of feedback!
No comments:
Post a Comment