Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What a blessed life...

Thursday morning. The sun's out, even though its warmth hasn't yet crept into the house. I'm working in the Void, erm, the Study. I'm working on a year 3 unit for the Dutch secondary course Realtime. Enjoyable work, fairly stress-free. Through the window I see Niki, in one of our neighbour Peter's paddocks, having a riding-lesson. How good is that. Talk about endless space... I think they diverted from our own paddock to Peter's because Bruce is working down the hill, with his Kanga machine and truck, to empty the sheds - all scrap metal, junk, debris, rubble and useless stuff is being taken away and it's looking great already. The aim is we end up with empty and neat sheds that we can then decide to do something with. We have some plans, but more about that later.




In the meantime, as part of my early morning cario-vascular training regime, I am doing the finishing touches on the driveway, i.e. a few days ago I planted a huge array of plants on the side of it (kindly donated by our good friend Gio, from Clunes), and I am now watering that area, and mulching to keep the moisture in. Later this week lights will go in so it'll look like a professional landing strip... I'll take a picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment