Sunday, December 19, 2010

It´s been a while...

Oh dear. Another example of tempus fugit... A week has gone by, and many many centimeters of rain have fallen since I last wrote. The days are either hot and humid or wet and cool. A very strange summer for Australia, that´s for sure.

Niki and I have just come back from Yarrow's performance at the Carols on the Common event in Clunes (were it not for the fact that it became Carols in the Community Centre due to the incessant rain...). Yarrow gave a lovely performance, with a band called Bah Humbug this time, of Dreaming of a White Christmas. Unfortunately I can´t find the cables allowing me to upload videos and pictures, so I´ll do that as soon as I have retrieved them. (The same goes for Yarrow and Tess´ circus performance videos).

We´re slowly getting ready for Christmas when Tess, Yarrow, Ton, Ellen, Mieke and John will join us for celebrations - hopefully, but not likely, the sun will come out by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment