Gosh - more than a week has gone by since my last post. Tempus fugit, eh! I've returned to Oz, was reunited with Tess and Yarrow, who are staying with me this week, and with other friends and loved ones; succumbed to jetlag prompting me to wake up in the middle of the night and, one night, even to not sleep at all; tried to settle in again in this beautiful valley, missing Niki dreadfully, but speaking to her every day; managed to write I don't know how many chapters of Take Shape which needs to be finished before my love arrives Down Under; said goodbye to dear Michael in a beautiful ceremony in Whian-Whian state forest; spoke to sollicitor's re the property settlement for the Myth, and made a long, long list of things to do ... always things to do ... Next week, more writing, always more writing, and a visit to Brisbane to renew my Dutch passport.
As I write, Niki is in the Castle in Lisbon, at another concert, in the inner courtyard, with some of her friends and I wish I was there with her now. But I am in spirit anyway! Anjes has finished her Year 1, with success! Congratulations, dear daughter!
As I write, Niki is in the Castle in Lisbon, at another concert, in the inner courtyard, with some of her friends and I wish I was there with her now. But I am in spirit anyway! Anjes has finished her Year 1, with success! Congratulations, dear daughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment